• 2 tbsp coconut oil
• 750grams chicken breasts, cut into 1cm strips
• Juice of 2 lemons
• Zest of 2 lemons
• 4 garlic cloves, crushed
• 4-5 tbsp Organic Grass Fed butter
• Fresh basil, to serve
1. Heat the oil in a large frying panover a high heat. Add the chicken and season with salt and freshly
ground black pepper. Cook for 12-15 mins until browned, then lemon juice and add the butter.
2. Stir in lemon zest and garlic and cook, stirring, for a further 2 mins.
3. Meanwhile, cook the courgette pasta. Serve with diced basil.
Click here for more movement articles.