- 12 (650g) small chat potatoes, halved
- 400g baby green beans, trimmed
- 425g can Sirena tuna in oil, drained, flaked
- 250g grape tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup black olives
- 2 baby cos lettuce hearts, leaves separated, washed
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, peeled, quartered
- 3 anchovy fillets in oil, drained, halved lengthways (optional)
- 1 quantity nicoise dressing
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- Splash balsamic
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- Make dressing: Whisk oil, vinegar and mustard in a jug. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook potatoes in a large saucepan of boiling water for 10 minutes
or until just tender. Transfer to a large bowl. Add beans to pan.
Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until bright green and just tender.
Drain. Refresh under cold water.
Drain. Add beans to potato.
- Add tuna, tomato, olives, lettuce, egg and anchovies (if using) to potato mixture.
- Add the dressing. Toss gently to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Serve
For more recipes click here.