Honey Soy Chicken
For the marinade:
- 8tbsp soy sauce
- 2tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 4tbsp clear honey
- 750 grams skinless chicken fillets
- 4tbsp coconut oil
- Stir fry veggies of your choice
- 1. Mix together the soy sauce, balsamic vinegar and honey in a shallow dish. Add the chicken and spoon the marinade over until coated leave for 20 minutes.
- Heat half the coconut oil in a non-stick frying pan. Remove the chicken from the marinade (reserving the marinade) and put into the frying pan. Cook the chicken for 8–10 mins each side, then turn until
- 2. Remove from the heat and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Meanwhile heat the remaining oil in a large wok and cook the stir-fry vegetables for 2–3
mins. Add the reserved marinade and cook for a further 2–3 mins until the vegetables are tender.
- Serve the chicken on a bed of the stir-fried vegetables.
Click here for more Nutrition articles.