Meagan Was An Emotional Eater – Not Any More plus 9.5kg loss
Before the programme I definitely suffered from stress / emotional eating. I started to wonder if I had PND. I wasn’t looking after myself and was just waiting for the baby weight to fall off magically. I wasn’t looking after myself, and no one else was either. I was anxious about going out and to be honest I was so exhausted that I never enjoyed social times. I just wanted sugar, coffee and a sleep.
The Facebook Page. I liked the small snippets of information which are manageable during a time when the brain can only handle so much. Seeing and hearing motivation from other mums was so awesome.
Don’t wait for someone to come and save you. You have to rescue yourself. Eating all the biscuits in the cupboard and hoping that you wont do it again tomorrow wont get you anywhere. Reach out to Busy Mum fitness and start the small steps to feel amazing – inside and out!
Lost 9.5 kgs.
* Drink the water – you’ll crave it over coffee soon enough.
* Push through the first 7 day detox.
* Write a list of rewards and do one each week.
* Take photos of your face each week … watch your face and skin change
* Give up something in life and give 8 weeks to the exercise. Especially if you get stressed / feel like you don’t have time. ( we put our TV away at week 5 … it’s amazing how many hours you waste watching crap!)
Click here for more Motivation articles.