Ingredients (V – without the chicken – tofu)
- 750grm chicken breasts
- 2 red bell peppers – sliced
- 1 red onion – diced
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups broccoli
- 4 garlic cloves – crushed
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Pinch of salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 cup chicken or vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp tamari sauce
- 2 tbsp minced fresh ginger
1. Mix the stock, tamari, and sesame oil together in a small bowl, set aside.
2. Heat 1 tbsp of coconut oil in a large, covered sauté pan on medium high heat. Add the onions and sauté for about 3 minutes.
Clear a space in the middle of the onions and add the ginger and garlic. Add a little more oil to the ginger and garlic (about a teaspoon) and sauté for half a minute, stirring just the garlic andginger, until fragrant.
3. Add the chicken and stir until lightly browned, then add the rest of the vegetables in and stir.
4. Add the chicken or vegetable stock mixture to the pan. Bring to a simmer, reduce the heat and
5. Cook for 5–8 mins, until vegetables are still firm, but can be pierced with a fork. Remove from heat and serve.
For more recipes click here.