Gluten Free Banana Bread
- 1 organic egg
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 4 tbs butter
- ¾ cup of your desired natural sweetener
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour, gluten free
- Salt to taste
- Heat the stove to 325°F and spray grease a loaf tin, 9” × 5”.
- Using a bowl, cream the bananas with the egg, sugar and butter.
- In a second bowl blend the baking soda, flour, cinnamon and salt together.
- Now stir in the banana mix and blend together until well mixed.
- Add the mix to the tin and cook for 1 hour.
- Check the center with a knife before removing.
- Cool and serve.
For more recipes click here.